IT and Customer Services
Report to Department
Head of IT and CSs
Position’s Purpose and Role
To manage IT unit function
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for all hardware needs of the company and ensuring its adequate maintenance through externalized support.
- Responsible for all software packages used, including maintenance through externalized support.
- Optimize results from available budget for hardware and software.
- Recommend appropriate policies for business continuity and information security and ensure adequate processes are in place to meet the standards prescribed in the policy.
- Make available to Senior Management through data mining of information available on the system.
- Ensuring that the IT infrastructure prescribes to sufficient security measures in line with the industry best practices.
- Suggesting ways to improve the efficiency, productivity, operating costs etc. by proper utilization of technology.
- Coordinating with other department heads in ensuring that proper business processes are in place.
- Handling CBO reporting and other regulatory reporting.
- Manage IT employees’ day-to-day functions.
Working relationships (Internal & External)
All departments and branches of the company
Qualifications & experience
- Degree or Master in IT/Computer science/Database administrator or any relative subject
- Having good knowledge in SQL , PLS/SQL
- OCP preferred
- 10 Years or more experience
- Receive incoming calls of the customers and handle their queries
- Reply to customer queries over email
- Meet walk-in customers in the branch and provide product information to them
- Process customer applications and documentation
- Omani nationals with a graduation degree preferably with 1-2 years’ experience in customer service in financial services
- Good communication skills, pleasing personality and friendly manners
- Proficient in verbal and written Arabic and English languages